House in Masuria
The House and the garden
ul. Długa 41, 12-222 Narty
The Green House in Narty
Rent a house in Masuria
We have two houses in our area – the Host’s House, which we try to visit whenever we have the opportunity, so far living between Warsaw and Narty; and the Green House – an adopted barn, which we renovated and prepared for our guests.
The history of the entire farm dates back to 1920. A fully renovated, refreshed building with an atmospheric porch invites you to come inside.
The interiors of the house will envelop you with tenderness and delicacy – they are rustic, yet modern at the same time. The ubiquitous wood, rattan, wicker, jute ropes and colourful, soft textiles give the whole a touch of warm and family atmosphere.
Check our offer!
Pricing and bookings
- comfortable and convertible corner sofa (2 additional sleeping places)
- coffee table
- comfortable armchair by the fire
- TV – Internet TV CANAL+ and HBO MAX
- board games, puzzles and toys for children
KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- wooden table with chairs for 8 people
- electric stove
- microwave oven
- coffee machine
- electric kettle
- dish set (pots, bowls, etc.)
- cutlery (including salad spoons, full cooking set)
- glasses for various beverages and spirits
- spacious shower
- washing machine
- hair dryer
- iron and ironing board
- clothes dryer
- towels – one set per person
- shower robes
- three separate lockable bedrooms, each for two people with comfortable 200×160 beds
- additional two single beds in the largest bedroom
- two bedrooms equipped with TVs
- the bedrooms are connected by a spacious hallway with two armchairs and a table.
- free Wi-Fi in the house and in the garden
- stairs with safety gates for children
- travel cots – 2 pcs.
- high chair
- toilet potty chair for children
- children’s washbasin stool
- vacuum cleaner
Over 5 thousand m² of fully fenced area.
Welcome to the garden of the Green House in Narty, which overlooks the Świętajno Lake.
In the morning, when collecting spices in the herbarium, feel the intense aroma of mint or chives – pick, enjoy and eat with taste! The fruit orchard from the 40s seduces with exceptional fruit – there are no such apples anywhere else, not anymore!
On a lazy afternoon, enjoy a relaxation spot – in a hammock or garden deckchair. In the evenings warm yourself by the fire, in a hot tub or the sauna; hold the best barbecue party ever, under the all-year-round shelter and prepare a truly Italian feast with the pizza oven!
- sunny terrace – 25m²
- 2 patio chairs and a table
- 2 recliners
- fenced garden – 200 m²
- covered shelter with barbecue and feasting table
- deck chairs
- cocoon chairs swinging on trees
- year-round barbecue shelter – 30 m²
- pizza oven
- summer kitchen
- wood-heated hot tub
SPA AREA WITH SAUNA
- 8-person sauna
- ice barrel
- relaxation terrace
FIRE PIT SPOT
- large fire pit
- pergola with light garland
A green, fenced, safe area around the house encourages exploration. Your children will find everything they need for carefree fun!
There is a large playground located on a mini beach (which is in fact a large sandbox) where you’ll find:
- nest swing
- climbing wall
- playground slide
- tables with chairs
- a two-storey wooden house – a perfect hideout, base, princess castle, or even a police station
- sandbox toys
In the garden:
- tree swings for children
- water fountains (hopscotch, octopus)
What else kids gonna love?
Barbecue, baking sausages and marshmallows on the fire, collecting herbs in the house’s herbarium, looking for the Big Dipper in the starry sky and doing anything the little explorers desire….
Befriend with the neighbourhood – a trip to the forest for mushroom picking, sunbathing in the beach and kayaking over the crystal clear waters of nearby lakes.